Two spots left as of 2/26/2018!
Ireland is emerald green, even in the winter! I just returned from a two-week trip visiting the sights that we will explore on this photographic tour in September. Although I have been to the Republic of Ireland many times, Northern Ireland was new to me and I was taken aback by her incredible beauty.
The tour has been designed to see and experience some of the highlights that this stunning country has to offer. Many of the regions we will be visiting are remote and ruggedly beautiful. We will also have the opportunity to visit Belfast, so be prepared for some good landscape and street photography! Some of the highlights include:
- Nine days of photographing and instruction with tour leader Eileen McCarney Muldoon, and local Irish guide.
- Belfast, and the walled city of Londonderry/Derry
- The remote, romantic peninsula of Donegal with fishing villages, lighthouses, and immense beaches.
- World Heritage Site of the Giant’s Causeway with basalt formations,
- Carrick-a-Rede Island and rope bridge, and the Dark Hedges (HBO’s Game of Thrones) of the Antrim Coast.
- Tour limited to 12 participants for extra attention.
- Enjoy traditional Irish musicians at the local pubs.
- Relaxed and flexible itinerary to make the most of the photo opportunities that come our way.
- Lead by Eileen McCarney Muldoon, a member of the RICPA
- Workshop page on the Strabo Photo Tour Collection
TOUR COST: $3,795
For more information or to register contact:
Strabo Photo Tour Collection