Membership at the RI Center for Photographic Arts is open to all interested parties at levels suitable for their needs. Here are some Q&A to provide additional details.
Q. I am not a member, what is the process to become one?
A. Steps necessary to become a visitor level member are:
- Visit the Registration page, enter your name and e-mail
- Click on Register button which will record the basic information and generate an e-mail to you
- Check your mail and click on the link to create your user id and password and provide more information, THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT
- After submitting the form, you will have an active Visitor level membership
Steps necessary to become any one of the dues-paying members are:
- Have at least a Visitor Level membership with login credentials
- Login to the site by visiting the Login/Edit Profile page
- Purchase the level of membership desired from the Join Us page
Q. What form of payment do you accept for membership dues?
A. We currently accept payments via PayPal where you may use your credit card to pay for your membership.
Q. I have an account on the site, but do not remember my password. How can I reset it?
A. Go to the “Log In / Edit Profile” page, click on Forgot Password link. You will receive a new password which you can change after a successful login.
Q. I was a member of the Providence Center for Photographic Arts, what happened to my membership?
A. All the PCPA members have been transferred to the RICPA memberships and an account has been created for you. If you do not have your password or username, click on Forgot Password link on the login page and you will receive your username and a new password via e-mail.
Q. Is my membership still valid and active?
A. Your membership is certainly valid but it being active depends on the original dues payment date. All the memberships expire after 365 days. When you log in, you will see your membership details including when it started and when it ended.
Q. May I renew my membership if it has expired?
A. Of course! Please do, just log in and visit Join Us page. It will be valid for 365 days. Welcome aboard!
Q. I have a question not addressed here, who can help?
A. Visit the Contact page and fill in the form. Someone will respond in a timely manner.